Here is some bugs for Northend Realm: 1. When I #reset classless skills: Stealth, Summon Imp, Victory Rush, Pick Pocket, Frost Armor(r1), Aspect of the Monkey, Battle Stance - still remain with me in spellbook and I could use them. In classless panel they all 0 and could be learned again. Do not know how about the talents. 2. Pick Pocket is not working. I see the loot. But when try to pick it red messege states that I haven't got permission to loot. 3. Questchain in Storm for pal redemption skill is broken for the Horde - the npc that have resurrected is red it is impossible to turn him the quest. But same questchain in Ironforge is OK. So this isn't so important. 4. Questchain "The Defias Brotherhood" is broken for the Horde. On the stage where next quest must be taken from Defias Traitor, horde player see the !-mark but could only attack him. 5. Some agro ?? alliance mobsfrom Nightwatch in Darkshire quickly killing horde players there. Thank you! And sorry for my bad English, I'm not the native speaker.
1. All spells can not always be unlearned. Added to #reset script one more line of code that removes all auras, this managed to fix long known issue of having players keep spells that are active auras. Tested with my lvl 60 hunter that i taught all the spells u mentioned here and also applied em to him as auras (stealth, battle stance, frost armor etc.), after #reset he kept none of them
2.Picpocketing and Poisons works only for rogues, Runeforging only for DK, Hunters pets work properly only for Hunters
3.Changed faction of Henze Faulk to friendly to all.
4. Changed faction of npc "The Defias Traitor" to friendly for all
5. Changed factions of leftover NPCs in Darkshire to Friendly to all. Your english is fine, thnx for reporting. Issues solved as possible.
New pack: 1. Hostile mobs: a) Barithras Moonshade in Auberdine b) Raene Wolfrunner in Astranaar c) BG related NPC and guards in Refuge Pointe (Arathi). If I recall correctly Refuge Point guards are objective of some horde quest. So it better make them neutral but not friendly.
2.Opposite case - friendly mobs that need to be killed for some quest: a) Laughing Sisters from Raynewood Retreat should be killed for Etched Phial for "The Sacred Flame"
3. Not dropped Alliance questgiving items: a) "An Unsent Letter" from Edwin VanCleef (I've complete The Defias Brotherhood questchain) b) "Henrig Lonebrow's Journal" from samenamed game object Maybe it is relate to all questgiving items from opposite fraction.
4. Not working quest: a) " A Fine Mess". It's an escort quest in Gnomeregan. Neither escort script, nor initially completed.
5. Classless system. Maybe hard/impossible to fix. a) Talent "Improved Rune Tab": it doesn't reduce "Rune Tap" cooldown, but increase healing amount correctly. b) Talent "Improved Reincarnation": no colldown reduction, no additional health/mana. c) Talent "Impale". Do not increase critical strike damage of paladin's abilities. Not tested with warrior ones. So maybe it is OK. And it tooltip should be read as "... of warrior abilities ..." not "... of your abilities"
3. a) made quest give letter as reward, also made head give same quest and made it a quest reward too. b) spawned vendor at corpse and it sells Journal
4. Is too complicated to script from 0, made it auto-complete
5. Can't fix these now. Maybe in future when i edit some new and latest dbc's.. Also would have to make a new patch with entire spell.dbc just so customly edited toolbar would display and it would increase patch size by around 56mb or so.
wasted whole day trying to make some 7years old arc emu lua scripts converted to latest tc but failed. Will look into this tomorrow. I did fix some item sell price exploits and edited all arrows and bullets i found in db
1. Should be friendly: - Shandris Feathermoon (questgiver in Feathermoon Stronghold) - Deliana (questgiver in Ironforge) - Dorius Stonetender (questgiver in Searing Gorge) - Rivern Frostwind (questgiver in Winterspring) and his pet Glacier
2. Should be hostile: - Watchman Doomgrip (Spawn in BRD) - General Angerforge (Boss in BRD) - Slave Master Blackheart (Rare mob in Searing Gorge) - Uhk'loc (Rare mob in Un'Goro ) - U'cha (source of "U'cha's Pelt" for " The Mighty U'cha" in Un'Goro )
3. Should be neutral with ability to talk and attack (like "King Varian Wrynn" or other leaders): - Nathanos Blightcaller questgiver in "The Marris Stead" should be killed for quest " Order Must Be Restored"
- " What Is Going On?"(wowheadid:3982) with description "Defend Gor'shak. Survive the Onslaught" in BRD is not scripted. Questender is the same as questgiver.
- "A Taste of Flame" broken questchain. After I've finish "Trinkets..." quest and get "Black Dragonflight Molt" I've go to "Cyrus Therepentous". At this point he gives two quests named the same "A Taste of Flame" wowhead id 4022 and 4023. Only one could be finished and any should lead to the "A Taste of Flame" with id 4024. Not shure which one I've finished (4022 or 4023 they have about the same description) but a could not get next quest "A Taste of Flame"id4024 from "Cyrus Therepentous". Now he don't propouse any quest to me.
- " Precarious Predicament" look like is not fully scripted. I've try to retake the quest and bugged it even more. Cause a "Thorium Shackles" that are provided with previous quest are lost. Questender is not the same as questgiver.
All named NPCs converted, What is going on - Autocomplete now , A taste of flame made the quest have no previous quest req (meaning should be able to take it no matter what) , Precarious Predicament - Autocomplete now with same questgiver-questender